Hours of Operation
Regular Operations are Wednesday through Saturday, 1 PM – 8 PM
Upcoming Events and News
Tasting event at Hangar 33 in Daleville Alabama Saturday July 13, from 8:00 — 10:30 PM. Stop by and have a taste of our product.
- Under the Oaks in Downtown Headland the last Friday Night of each month. Stop by the Distillery and have a free taste of our products.
- Foster Fest Event in Dothan on the first Friday of each Month. Stop by and see us — we will be doing a tasting event at The Blue Moon Cafe
- The State of Alabama is now expanding the list of stores that they are carrying our products. — Dothan, Daleville, Enterprise, Ozark, Andalusia, Eufaula, Troy, Montgomery, and Prattville stores are carrying our products now.
- Many more Independent Spirit Stores and restaurants and nightclubs are now beginning to carry our products. Ask for it by name.
- We now have Distillery Rack cards in the Welcome Centers all over the State of Alabama.
Want us to do a tasting at your event?
At Gibson Distilling we make spirits that we like and are proud to share with you.
Tasting events at local Bars and restaurants
We will be happy to come by and let your customers try our products and then send them to your bar.
You must have a ABC distilled spirits license.
You must provide Notice to the ABC board 7 days in advance
Tasting Events at the Distillery
Come by the distillery and taste our product. The distillery is open from 1:00 – 8:00 on Wednesday – Saturday. One of our staff will be happy to let you taste our products. Tastings are free. You must be 21 to taste however.
Tours at the distillery
Come by and tour the facility and see how we make our products. The distillery is a micro distillery so you can get the tour in about 10 minutes.
We are planning on several events at the distillery — around the end of October we will be having a “spirited” event.